Copies of Official Recorded Maps

The official repository for filed and recorded maps is the County Recorder. For official or certified copies of filed/recorded maps or documents please contact the Humboldt County Recorder at 825 5th Street, 5th floor, Eureka, CA 95501 or call (707)445-7593

Government Code Sections 8774.5(a) and 66466(f) require Surveyors and Engineers who have prepared and filed maps with the County Recorder to submit copies of their recorded maps to the County Surveyor for indexing purposes.